Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 4 (90 posts) 1 2 3 4 Next >

Redirect loop - cannot get to anywhere on AppHub

Last post 8/7/2013 6:56 PM by hamster ruso. 89 replies.
  • 5/28/2011 7:27 AM

Redirect loop - cannot get to anywhere on AppHub

Hi There

I seem to be getting an error resulting in an infinite redirect loop.
    It happens anywhere but the forum area; cannot access https://users.create.msdn.com/Register or https://users.create.msdn.com/Register/Payment

I have an older student account (that was renewed according to an email I received a few days ago)
    and used the older marketplace before apphub. I've checked all my billing details and they seem fine.

Any Ideas?

• 5/30/2011 3:30 AM In reply to

Re: Redirect loop - cannot get to anywhere on AppHub

z.rah:
    Hi There

It happens anywhere but the forum area; cannot access https://users.create.msdn.com/Register or https://users.create.msdn.com/Register/Payment

I have an older student account (that was renewed according to an email I received a few days ago)
    and used the older marketplace before apphub. I've checked all my billing details and they seem fine.

Any Ideas?

Hello z.rah,

Our support team is closed until Tuesday but we will check your account as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Ben
  • 6/1/2011 5:45 PM In reply to

I have the same problem, check also my account.
  • 6/1/2011 10:39 PM In reply to

Ben K. - Microsoft:
    z.rah:
    Hi There

Any Ideas?

Hello z.rah,

Our support team is closed until Tuesday but we will check your account as soon as we can.

Thanks,
    Ben
    I have replied to your email you have sent me. Hopefully you got it!
  • 6/2/2011 2:45 PM In reply to

z.rah:

I have replied to your email you have sent me. Hopefully you got it!

Got it! :) I'll be emailing you soon.

Best Regards,
    Ben
  • 6/8/2011 6:34 PM In reply to

I am having the same problem... fortunately it seems I can post in the forums.  Can someone help me with this?
  • 6/8/2011 10:45 PM In reply to

I'm not sure what's happening with my account, I seem to have reverted from being a Premium member to a Registered member, all my billing info has vanished from billing.microsoft.com (and all my points got transferred out today 'somewhere'), and I can no longer sign in on my Xbox. Feels a bit like I've been hacked, but I don't know...

• 6/8/2011 11:48 PM In reply to

@archfishal and Proxima Labs

I have created support tickets for you and emails steps to check. Please let me know if they work by replying to the emails.

Best Regards,
    Ben
  • 6/13/2011 10:51 AM In reply to

I've got the same problem - redirection loop on sing in.
    Could someone explain what to do... Please
  • 6/14/2011 3:17 AM In reply to

@svetlana

I will follow up with you tomorrow via a support ticket but please check to see if you have made any changes to your App Hub Live ID or GamerTag it is associated with.

NOTE: Any changes to your App Hub Live ID or GamerTag will cause a lock on the account.

Thanks,
    Ben
  • 6/14/2011 9:39 PM In reply to

I think, I created gamerTag from my WP7 XBox-LIVE, but why it causes any changes (LOCK?!) to my APP HUB account? And how can discard those changes?
  • 8/25/2012 5:33 PM In reply to

Same problem here, haven't been on in ages (at least a year), tried to get on today, redirect loop in many browsers upon sign in. :-(
  • 8/26/2012 5:46 AM In reply to

Having the same problem here.
  • 9/5/2012 7:50 AM In reply to

Same probleme here.
  • 9/6/2012 6:45 AM In reply to

Waiting several days and I've no answer from creators@microsoft.com, and it seems that writing on the "Account Management> Reporting Xbox Live Indie Gams Problems" has not value at all.

It's sad to pay a 75€/year subscription and a Xbox Live Gold subscription for having that kind of feedback from Microsoft.
  • 9/7/2012 12:24 PM In reply to

Seems to be that the bug happens when you try to access with un undescored live ID (like mine, "hamster ruso"). I think that this bug was solved on the App Hub for Windows Phones. The bad news it's that changing your gametag it's not free.
  • 9/7/2012 11:36 PM In reply to

I am also experiencing this issue and I do not have an underscore in my live ID.
  • 9/8/2012 9:13 PM In reply to

Has there been any follow up on this? Is there an Admin who can look into this for us?
  • 9/9/2012 5:51 PM In reply to

Is there an Admin who can look into this for us?
    Probably not...

Best we can hope for is an MVP escalation to get someone's attention.  To be honest, though, I don't think there's anyone left to get the attention of.
  • 9/10/2012 4:49 AM In reply to

I have exactly the same problem.

If you sign out then you can get to various part of the site that you can't reach whilst signed in.

One could try emailing creators@microsoft.com, but I suspect it won't get one any help.

Support for XBLIG was dumped some time ago - it's why I hardly ever frequent the forums now.
  • 9/10/2012 6:38 AM In reply to

I've already sent an e-mails to creators@microsoft.com the 5th, but I had no answer untill now.
  • 9/12/2012 7:02 AM In reply to

The 10th I sent a second e-mail and also I opnened a ticket to the Windows Phone Dev Market Support. Today I had an answer from the WPDMS, but it was:

"We regret to inform you that Dev Center Support is unable to provide assistance regarding account access and application issues for XBOX Live Indie Games, as our system only permits access to the Windows Phone section of the Dev Center. For additional assistance with this issue, please contact XBOX Support by emailing creators@microsoft.com"

So, the only way to contact with the Xbox 360 Dev Market Support it's using the email, butNOBODY from that team replies my emails =(
  • 9/13/2012 7:49 AM In reply to

Must be a corrupt field on the configuration account, or something like that. Yesterday some friends tried to registred a new account and they could... However I'm outside the US and my account was created a long time before. May be a new migration issue with the Tax/Vat field?

I've no idea of what to do and nobody replys the creators e-mail.
  • 9/13/2012 5:13 PM In reply to

hamster ruso:
    I've no idea of what to do and nobody replys the creators e-mail.

You've pretty much done all you can.  The only other thing you could try is to get an MVP to escalate the issue, but I'm pretty sure that they've already done that.

Essentially, there's nothing left to to, to my knowledge.
  • 9/13/2012 7:14 PM In reply to

I'm getting the same error as well.
Page 1 of 4 (90 posts) 1 2 3 4 Next > Previous Discussion Next Discussion