Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (2 posts)

[WANTED] Sprite Design Required

Last post 6/7/2010 12:35 PM by Jim Perry. 1 replies.
  • 6/6/2010 6:44 PM

[WANTED] Sprite Design Required

Contact Information

Email: mouse88@live.co.uk

Project

The project that I am working on is a "top down" zombie/monster shoot em up. I plan to have the main arcade mode where zombies/monsters increase in numbers and strengths as the game progresses, a co-operative mode where players can go through the arcade mode together and and possible a death match mode where players can fight each other.

Looking For

I need some "top down" view sprites created. I need one for the main character with different weapons and basic walking animation. I also require three or four zombie/monster sprites with just a walking animation.

I can't offer any money at this stage because Im an independent developer working on my own in my spare time but I can certainly put you in my credits to advertise your work a little.

If anyone could assist with this I would appreciate it greatly.

Current State

I have not started to develop this game yet its just an idea in my head at this stage. I am an independant developer working on my own and will be working on this in my spare time.

• 6/7/2010 12:35 PM In reply to

Re: [WANTED] Free Sprite Design

Please read this FAQ and edit your post to contain all required information or your post will be deleted.
Page 1 of 1 (2 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion