Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (6 posts)

XNA Game Studio 3.0 and Xbox LIVE Community Games Launch Party: You’re invited!

Last post 10/27/2008 6:31 PM by Cookiecups. 5 replies.
  • 10/23/2008 9:51 PM

XNA Game Studio 3.0 and Xbox LIVE Community Games Launch Party: You’re invited!

Beloved members of Creators Club! We’re finally done with XNA Game Studio 3.0 and sitting on the brink of launching Xbox LIVE Community Games so we’re ready to celebrate! We’re hosting a party in Downtown San Francisco, CA on Wednesday, October 29 from 7-10pm.

Many members of Team XNA will be there as well as the some of the winners of Dream.Build.Play 2008! This is your chance to meet the team and play some of the games your peers have been creating for Xbox LIVE Community Games.

If you are over 21, live in the area (or can get to the area!) and would like to join us we’d love to meet you!

Visit this link to RSVP. This event is first-come, first-served!

We hope to see you there!

Xxoo

~kathleen sanders

XNA Community Manager

• 10/23/2008 10:02 PM In reply to

Re: XNA Game Studio 3.0 and Xbox LIVE Community Games Launch Party: You’re invited!

Awwww. Why do they always have to be somewhere far away and during my work hours :(
  • 10/23/2008 10:26 PM In reply to

Re: XNA Game Studio 3.0 and Xbox LIVE Community Games Launch Party: You’re invited!

Have the winners/finalists been contacted yet? (I know you probably can't or won't answer this, but it's worth a try, anyway, since I know this is the question that everyone has been stressing over all week - and would keep people from being up all weekend by their phones/email waiting for contacts)
  • 10/24/2008 3:30 AM In reply to

See every one who is able to come there.
  • 10/24/2008 9:38 PM In reply to

I would love to come, but oceans, time zones and plane tickets prohibit :( Maybe you could set up a web cam or some kind of live forum thing so the brothers and sisters abroad could sort of be there too? Would be cool :)

• 10/27/2008 6:31 PM In reply to

Giant Killer:

I would love to come, but oceans, time zones and plane tickets prohibit :( Maybe you could set up a web cam or some kind of live forum thing so the brothers and sisters abroad could sort of be there too? Would be cool :)

I will be twittering photos and posting to the Team Blog as often as possible! :) I wish you could all be there, too!

xxoo

~kathleen sanders

XNA Community Manager

Page 1 of 1 (6 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion