Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (5 posts)

Anyone Want to Create a Monthly Review Day?

Last post 9/22/2014 11:19 AM by dreamwagon. 4 replies.
  • 9/16/2014 5:01 PM

Anyone Want to Create a Monthly Review Day?

I'm surprised this hasn't come up in the past! Is there any interest in agreeing to log on one day a month to the review forums and review games? I tend to only check when I have a game in review, which if everyone does means you can't get approved unless 7 other people are waiting on reviews.

Any interest in picking one day a month to review even if you have no games up yourself?
  • 9/16/2014 8:01 PM In reply to

Re: Anyone Want to Create a Monthly Review Day?

Sounds like a great idea. I admit I am probably like most people on the service; unless I have a game in review/playtest I don't take much notice of what other games are out there. Maybe with the community getting smaller, and review votes getting harder to come by, we should be doing something like this. 1st of the month? #FirstOfTheXblig
  • 9/18/2014 7:30 PM In reply to

First day of the month sounds good. I will be reviewing for sure on that day!

Maybe we can start something that will catch on.

Would be great to count on a day where games could get approved or at least feedback.
  • 9/20/2014 5:27 PM In reply to

I would be interested in doing this! It is a good idea considering it seems like it takes forever to get a game passed.
  • 9/22/2014 11:19 AM In reply to

Count me in. It has been getting pretty sparse around here. Good idea!
Page 1 of 1 (5 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion