Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (12 posts)

XNA Tutorials

Last post 8/13/2018 9:10 AM by James Rhode. 11 replies.
  • 1/24/2010 3:57 AM

XNA Tutorials

I'm new to XNA and I was wondering if there was a site anywhere that I could:
    a) Download the videos for the tutorials
    b) Read a text version of the tutorials

My internet doesn't stream video very well.
  • 1/24/2010 4:32 AM In reply to

Re: XNA Tutorials

The getting started videos are streaming youtube videos. Click the youtube logo down in the right corner. Copy the youtube url. Go to keepvid and paste the link. click download. write the security code and click submit. Choose either to download HQ or low version of the movie.
  • 1/24/2010 5:06 AM In reply to

yeah, I found that solution but i also found that it breaks the youtube license agreement
  • 5/10/2018 7:14 AM In reply to

Miivers:
    The getting started videos are streaming youtube videos. Click the youtube logo down in the right corner. Copy the youtube url. Go to keepvid and paste the link. click download. write the security code and click submit. Choose either to download HQ or low version of the movie.
    Also try this Youtube converter
  • 5/31/2018 9:14 AM In reply to

I used this youtube converter, But it's not working well. Now I am using mp4 downloader and tubidy youtube downloader

• 6/2/2018 5:12 AM In reply to

You can use planetlagu free mp3 downloader You can download the songs and video free using this, After that, you can delete the songs than you will not find a license agreement.
  • 6/12/2018 12:00 PM In reply to

Gloriatyler:
    Miivers:
    Also try this Youtube converter

"Todos los aficionados a la música deben haber escuchado sobre mp3converter.live porque varios usuarios confían en este asombroso programa de descarga para guardar su archivo multimedia favorito."

• 6/28/2018 7:40 AM In reply to

Also try this Youtube to mp3 converter its works well.
  • 6/29/2018 10:45 PM In reply to

free download mp3 I used this youtube converter to mp3 free , But it's not working well. Now I am using mp3 downloader 
  • 7/27/2018 7:53 AM In reply to

You can try youtube to mp3 converter to download your favourite music file in any format in just a few clicks without any charges. 
  • 7/30/2018 6:53 AM In reply to

I suggest youtubetomp3.zone for an instant download youtube video in mp3.
  • 8/13/2018 9:10 AM In reply to

Use tubidy to download the videos for the tutorials. Nice video quality.
Page 1 of 1 (12 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion