Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 4 of 4 (81 posts) < Previous 1 2 3 4

What Game Engines are available for XNA Game Studio?

Last post 6/26/2014 11:50 AM by simonjohnroberts. 80 replies.
  • 2/4/2013 11:53 PM In reply to

Re: What Game Engines are available for XNA Game Studio?

Sounds good, keep us posted!

and check out my free dev tools at http://oneksoftlabs.com/

:-)

~OnekSoft Games
  • 7/24/2013 4:19 AM In reply to

It has been officially announced that XNA has died...
    MonoGame is on the rise...
    Sunburn is a step closer to their Multi-Platform AAA Stamp...
    and Unity has cross over.

It is July 2013, 5 months since the last post, yet it seems indie developers are still lost with no direction, or hiding developing their own Game Engine.

There is a big problem in the indie world for us managed game developers and Life Projects has the solution:  Dreaming In Real1ty

What if you needed a new Game Engine, or had a game idea?  Money is spent and time is lost just to start production, this is where Real1ty comes in.  Real1ty is not a Game Engine, Game, or Tool, or even a Framework.  Real1ty is more of a Structure for your project, made to handle anything the developer can dream of.  The core "Real1ty Engine" is a platform-independent XNA-Like assembly compiled in Mono, and uses our multi-platform Next-Gen Ready Graphics Renderer "R.A.S.O.L (Rendering At The Speed Of Light)".  90% of Real1ty is customizable via NINJECT-Like binding and the render system is swappable as well as customizable.  Real1ty will also feature a new Unity-Like Shader System that compiles your Real1ty effects to raw HLSL, and comes packaged with our Next-Gen Ready WYSWYG Scene Editor "Vision" which will support fast dynamic c# 5.0 script compiling, asset management, and more.  Vision will be used as a tool like 3DS Max and work directly with your developing environment preferably Visual Studio 2010/2012.  Real1ty uses a Data-Driven system and is Object-Component Oriented, Real1tyObjects has Componets and can attach Scripts which can be controlled via Vision FlowGraph.  RASOL uses MonoGame, SharpDX and Xna for rendering and has access to core functionality. 

Visit us at http://www.real1ty3d.com/ (Under Construction)
    Email us at LifeProjects@Real1ty3D.com with any questions or concerns.
    Dreaming In Real1ty

Hopefully Real1ty can fill in the middle between Indie and Professional and developers can who has just a little knowledge of code can achieve a great multi-platform Game\Game Engine :).

• 8/7/2013 8:12 PM In reply to

Hey Dreaming in real1ty,

Thanks for the post, I am currently taking a class in XNA at the moment and upon viewing your post, I decided to check out the future of XNA and read that Microsoft is abandoning XNA game studio. Which I mean it's a great and fun game studio, I guess it just doesn't entice developers to much? Thanks for the links Real1ty3D sounds pretty cool. I will also have to check out MonoGame.
  • 8/14/2013 3:39 PM In reply to

Dreaming in Real1ty:
    It has been officially announced that XNA has died...
    MonoGame is on the rise...
    Sunburn is a step closer to their Multi-Platform AAA Stamp...
    and Unity has cross over.

It is July 2013, 5 months since the last post, yet it seems indie developers are still lost with no direction, or hiding developing their own Game Engine.

There is a big problem in the indie world for us managed game developers and Life Projects has the solution:  Dreaming In Real1ty

What if you needed a new Game Engine, or had a game idea?  Money is spent and time is lost just to start production, this is where Real1ty comes in.  Real1ty is not a Game Engine, Game, or Tool, or even a Framework.  Real1ty is more of a Structure for your project, made to handle anything the developer can dream of.  The core "Real1ty Engine" is a platform-independent XNA-Like assembly compiled in Mono, and uses our multi-platform Next-Gen Ready Graphics Renderer "R.A.S.O.L (Rendering At The Speed Of Light)".  90% of Real1ty is customizable via NINJECT-Like binding and the render system is swappable as well as customizable.  Real1ty will also feature a new Unity-Like Shader System that compiles your Real1ty effects to raw HLSL, and comes packaged with our Next-Gen Ready WYSWYG Scene Editor "Vision" which will support fast dynamic c# 5.0 script compiling, asset management, and more.  Vision will be used as a tool like 3DS Max and work directly with your developing environment preferably Visual Studio 2010/2012.  Real1ty uses a Data-Driven system and is Object-Component Oriented, Real1tyObjects has Componets and can attach Scripts which can be controlled via Vision FlowGraph.  RASOL uses MonoGame, SharpDX and Xna for rendering and has access to core functionality. 

Visit us at http://www.real1ty3d.com/ (Under Construction)
    Email us at LifeProjects@Real1ty3D.com with any questions or concerns.
    Dreaming In Real1ty

Hopefully Real1ty can fill in the middle between Indie and Professional and developers can who has just a little knowledge of code can achieve a great multi-platform Game\Game Engine :).

can you provide a link that's not dead to any resources / code for the project? it sound quite interesting
  • 1/29/2014 9:48 PM In reply to

Hello Everyone,

My deepest apologizes for the delay, I have been working on other projects on almost every platform you can name.  So my time with Real1ty was decreased dramitacally, but without worrying about the past Real1ty has been offically released for beta testing.  Visit us at http:\\www.Real1ty3D.net.  When "Dreaming in Real1ty" Unity and XNA are one
  • 6/26/2014 11:50 AM In reply to

Re: What FULLY FEATURED, 3D Game Engines are available for XNA Game Studio?

bryanedds:
    I'm working on a new engine that is an evolution of Ox called the Xi Game Engine. It's still in pre-alpha and still uses XNA 3.1, however, but would be nice if I could get some hands on it to test and suggest improvements. I hope the alpha version will be out soon.

Pulled down. Xi. Looks like you never finished it to Alpha?

Shame.

A really solid 4.0 engine like Ox was for 3.x would be excellent.

Hope your endeavours in life continue to do well.
Page 4 of 4 (81 posts) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Previous Discussion Next Discussion