Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (2 posts)

Multiple pictures in one SwapChainPanel using directx and xaml?

Last post 5/30/2018 5:08 PM by Charybdis. 1 replies.
  • 11/5/2017 4:13 PM

Multiple pictures in one SwapChainPanel using directx and xaml?

I'm using the visual studio 2017 and Windows 10.
    How can I display multiple images in SwapChainPanel using directx and xaml? For example, three lines of five images?
    I took as a basis the project "Example D2DPhotoAdjustment, which uses directx 11 and xaml" from the sample applications of the Universal Platform (UWP) applications, downloaded from github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples.
    I can not figure out where to change anything.
    Do I need to create ID2D1Device2, ID2D1DeviceContext2 for each image and draw each separately with offset using ID2D1DeviceContext2-> SetTransform or how?
    I still do not know DirectX, and for this I ask for more detailed information, if not difficult in the same example = "D2DPhotoAdjustment example, which uses directx 11 and xaml".
    Я использую визуальную студию 2017 и Windows 10.
    Как я могу отображать несколько изображений в SwapChainPanel с помощью directx и xaml? Например, три строки из пяти изображений?
    Я взял за основу проект «Пример D2DPhotoAdjustment, который использует directx 11 и xaml» из примеров примеров приложений Universal Windows Platform (UWP), загруженных из github.com/Microsoft/Windows-universal-samples.
    Я не могу понять, где что-либо изменить.
    Нужно ли мне создавать ID2D1Device2, ID2D1DeviceContext2 для каждого изображения и рисовать каждый отдельно со смещением, используя ID2D1DeviceContext2-> SetTransform или как?
    Я до сих пор не знаю directx, и для этого я прошу более подробную информацию, если не сложно в том же примере = «пример D2DPhotoAdjustment, который использует directx 11 и xaml».
  • 5/30/2018 5:08 PM In reply to

Re: Multiple pictures in one SwapChainPanel using directx and xaml?

For support with XAML and Direct2D, you'd probably be better off asking in the MSDN Forums
Page 1 of 1 (2 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion