Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (2 posts)

will there be a XNA Game Studio 5.0 ?

Last post 4/12/2017 3:35 PM by Leda Entertainment. 1 replies.
  • 4/8/2017 1:19 AM

will there be a XNA Game Studio 5.0 ?

will there be a XNA Game studio 5.0? windows 10 add on for xbox one so everyone can make games for xbox one and hololens also microsoft surface also xbox scorpio also xbox one kinect? will you be putting your code on GitHub.com to continue XNA game studio instead of codeplex?  a universal game app on windows 10 (pc, phone, zune, xbox 360, xbox one, hololens, tablet"microsoft surface") in all devices . can you make XNA Game Studio open source to work with mac and other computers not only Microsoft it can work on other operating systems besides windows. Microsoft announced its going to cancel Codeplex and recommends everyone move to Github by December 17, 2017 i know xna game studio 4.0 is for free software i thought you can make it free and open source software its also indie games independent game developers.  i thought i would share this thought with you. would you make xna creators club for xbox one and hololens and other things to https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/XNA-Creators-Club/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584e07d1
  • 4/12/2017 3:35 PM In reply to

Re: will there be a XNA Game Studio 5.0 ?

Microsoft have dropped XNA - best bet if you're looking for a successor to XNA that will run on Win10 etc is Monogame.
Page 1 of 1 (2 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion