Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 5 of 5 (113 posts) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5

Account Access Disappears

Last post 9/19/2018 9:28 AM by Patiponpa. 112 replies.
  • 2/8/2015 2:20 PM In reply to

Re: Account Access Disappears

One of my accounts expired on 2-2-2015 and I renewed without a hitch, and I have been having no issues game studio or accessing the site. 

There does appear to be another issue with the site right now though :(
    Most of the games on the review thread have no images at all, making them impossible to review.
  • 3/16/2015 9:23 PM In reply to

[edit] I fixed the problem by deleting and redownloading XNA Game Studio Connect
  • 3/24/2015 12:44 AM In reply to
    • (0)
    • MVP XNA Team Windows Phone Team Moderator
    • Posts 91

I am glad to read that the redirect loops is fixed!!  What a pain that was!  Hopefully the image issues are now ok as well.  Please do let me know if there are still issues with that. 

Sorry for being offline the last 4-5 weeks. Pre-GDC, GDC, and Post-GDC has kept me completely occupied and I'm now finally starting to get caught up with emails and issues.  

Please email xblig@microsoft.com if you were one of those accounts with the redirect/subscription loop issues and I'll see what I can do to "make it fair". ;-)

Thank you all for being extremely patient and I HOPE that there will be very few issues moving forward (especially since E3 planning will be just as busy if not even busier for me!!).

FYI for those that may not know, but the URL has been updated from http://create.msdn.com  to http://xbox.create.msdn.com

Thanks again,

Jessica
  • 11/28/2015 2:44 PM In reply to

TygerLadi:
    I am glad to read that the redirect loops is fixed!!  What a pain that was!  Hopefully the image issues are now ok as well.  Please do let me know if there are still issues with that. 
    Jessica
    It is definitely not fixed. I still can't use any of the site (*.create.msdn.com) except, AFAIK, this forum, and error pages, though they are obviously not very useful. (Eg. https://www.create.msdn.com/no_such_page )

So long as I am logged in, I get a redirect loop.
  • 12/1/2015 10:34 PM In reply to

Make sure you email the alias and let them know.
  • 2/5/2016 5:21 PM In reply to

Sort of on topic...

My second account expired and I need to renew... is it still the process to email Jessica? I did last Saturday so I wasn't sure if it had changed. Browsed the forum and didn't see any changes. Thanks.
  • 2/6/2016 11:36 AM In reply to

Hey Chris

I think Jessica would still be your best bet.
    She does seem to be incredibly busy though!

EJS
  • 2/12/2016 7:06 PM In reply to

No response... I hope she still works there :( Jessica has done a great job with the sun setting of XBLIG.
  • 2/16/2016 9:35 PM In reply to
    • (0)
    • MVP XNA Team Windows Phone Team Moderator
    • Posts 91

Chris Antoni:
    No response... I hope she still works there :( Jessica has done a great job with the sun setting of XBLIG.

I am still here! Just extremely boggled down with GDC, but trying to get status from engineering this week on everything that's not working.

Thanks!

Jessica
  • 2/19/2016 2:53 PM In reply to

Thanks Jessica. I really need to get my second account back or I can't finish my multiplayer game :(
  • 2/19/2016 2:56 PM In reply to

This is the account if it helps.
  • 2/25/2016 9:11 PM In reply to

Awesome, thanks Jessica! (The code you gave me via email worked)

Thanks again for staying on top of all our issues.
  • 9/19/2018 9:28 AM In reply to

nice post  thank
Page 5 of 5 (113 posts) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Previous Discussion Next Discussion