Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (5 posts)

"W8 Form not yet received or not yet processed" - really?

Last post 7/18/2013 8:42 PM by DE23 6EY. 4 replies.
  • 7/18/2013 4:21 PM

"W8 Form not yet received or not yet processed" - really?

My game 'Little Acorns Deluxe' (Team Pesky) came out in January 2013.

'My Business' shows I've $1000+ owing but still shows "W8 Form not yet received or not yet processed.

I posted the form in January. I've posted it again a few weeks ago with a note saying please confirm you have received this. I've mailed creators@microsoft.com regularly.

The helpline goes round in circles. What more can I do? If there's a problem how do I know? 

Any advice/suggestions?

Andy
  • 7/18/2013 4:54 PM In reply to

Re: "W8 Form not yet received or not yet processed" - really?

This is your only course of action: http://xboxforums.create.msdn.com/forums/t/111250.aspx

• 7/18/2013 5:16 PM In reply to

I've been trying that most weeks for nearly 2 months ;(

Thanks anyway.
    Andy
  • 7/18/2013 7:48 PM In reply to

I know you have already tried e-mailing support. The reason I linked that post was the specific information in there regarding the subject line.

In your e-mails, id you use the specific subject line content/format mentioned in the link I provided? Per that post, if you use those subjects they will at least avoid falling into a spam bucket and have a better chance of being seen. If you use any other subject line, your e-mail might well get ignored.

• 7/18/2013 8:42 PM In reply to

I have indeed being using that format, having seen the advice elsewhere on the forums.

It's a little frustrating not knowing if the W8 form has been received, and/or there's a problem as I'm in the UK, but I'll just keep trying.

Andy
Page 1 of 1 (5 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion