Xbox LIVE Indie Games
Sort Discussions: Previous Discussion Next Discussion
Page 1 of 1 (4 posts)

GSM Example with SunBurn 2.0

Last post 4/22/2013 5:16 AM by Broken Helix. 3 replies.
  • 7/28/2012 4:10 AM

GSM Example with SunBurn 2.0

I have just recently integrated SunBurn Engine 2.0 with the latest version of the GSM example. It still needs some clean up as still has the original GamplayScreen code which that scene doesn't show due to the SunBurn scene being drawed on top of it. I plan to have that cleared out soon. I have uploaded it to GitHub so if anyone will like to check it out here is the link. Also if anyone will like to help out in improving it to help make an even better sample that will be greatly appreciated.
  • 8/8/2012 1:27 AM In reply to

Re: GSM Example with SunBurn 2.0

I think 90% of the games on here have their start in that code, many did not even change the font or the bouncing menu... my own Drum Kit used the game state example to create the basic skeleton of the game.

I have looked at your integration and it was cool, thanks. If I make any changes I will run them back to you.

• 8/12/2012 5:06 AM In reply to

Thanks! I appreciate the feedback. I currently have to take some time away from learning to make games as am needing to learn SQL as am needing to get a better job and my friend suggested I learn that which so far the basics are really easy. Hopefully I'll find some time again to start improving this sample and also making my own game.
  • 4/22/2013 5:16 AM In reply to

BigDaddio:
    I think 90% of the games on here have their start in that code, many did not even change the font or the bouncing menu... my own Drum Kit used the game state example to create the basic skeleton of the game.

I have looked at your integration and it was cool, thanks. If I make any changes I will run them back to you.

I know it's been a while but was curious if you happen to have made any changes to make the Game State Management better or if you knew of a better example of a Game State Management system that integrates the Sunburn Engine.
Page 1 of 1 (4 posts) Previous Discussion Next Discussion
var gDomain='m.webtrends.com'; var gDcsId='dcschd84w10000w4lw9hcqmsz_8n3x'; var gTrackEvents=1; var gFpc='WT_FPC'; /*<\/scr"+"ipt>");} /*]]>*/
DCSIMG